The most common types of arthritis include:
- Osteoarthritis, or “wear and tear” arthritis, which develops when joint cartilage breaks down from repeated stress. It’s the most common form of arthritis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis, or arthritis of the spine (usually your lower back).
- Juvenile arthritis (JA), a disorder where the immune system attacks the tissue around joints. JA typically affects children 16 or younger.
- Gout, a disease that causes hard crystals of uric acid to form in your joints.
- Psoriatic arthritis, joint inflammation that develops in people with psoriasis (autoimmune disorder that causes skin irritation).
- Rheumatoid arthritis, a disease that causes the immune system to attack synovial membranes in your joints.
Different types of arthritis have different symptoms. They can be mild in some people and severe in others. Joint discomfort might come and go, or it could stay constant. Common symptoms include:
In homoeopathy , detail history of the patient is taken ,all the complaints are asked in detail , personal history , family history of the patient is taken . Then after taking detail history , genetic constitutional medicine is given to the patient .