Hemorrhoids happen when there is too much pressure on the veins around the anus. This can be caused by
- Straining during bowel movements
- Sedentary life style .
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea
- A low-fiber diet, eating spicy or non veg frequently
- Low water intake .
Symptoms may vary depending upon severity . Most common symptoms are:
- Itching in anal region
- Pain mostly burning , throbbing or prickling pain
- Bleeding per rectum
If symptoms persist long , it may lead to fissure or prolapse
Homoeopathic medicines helps in reducing the swelling and inflammation of the veins which also reduces the associated complaints like pain , bleeding , constipation etc . Along with it the underlying cause is also treated like portal hypertension , constipation etc .
- An anal fissure most often occurs when passing large or hard stools. Chronic constipation or frequent diarrhea can also tear the skin around your anus. straining during childbirth or bowel movements
- having inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), such as Crohn’s disease
- having decreased blood flow to the anorectal area
- having overly tight or spastic anal sphincter muscles
- a visible tear in the skin around your anus
- a skin tag, or small lump of skin, next to the tear
- sharp pain in the anal area during bowel movements
- streaks of blood on stools or on toilet paper after wiping
- burning or itching in the anal area
In homoeopathy , treatment is aimed at
- Healing torn skin / mucous anal region
- Relieving constipation or diarrhoea
- Relieving pain and stopping bleeding .
Homoeopathic medicines give fast , instant and long lasting relief in hemorrhoids and fissure complaints .